Monday, March 2, 2009

Wowwww.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl67FmVRjYs&eurl=http://www.mediatakeout.com/2009/31030-oh_my_15_year_old_girl_brutally_beaten_by_police__and_its_caught_on_tape.html&feature=player_embedded


When I saw this video I was appalled. While the girl was wrong for kicking her shoe at the officer..the officer had no justification in the way he attacked her. Had this been someone on the street they would have been in jail.

Uhh, it just discuss me to see the way some people with authority..push people around and break the same laws they are suppose to uphold! I know this isn't the first time for this kind of behavior from an officer & for sure not the last.

His ass should not have a job when everything is said and done. In my eyes he can't handle his authority without abusing it. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want someone like that protecting me..he is just as bad as a criminal on the street. On no wait..I take that back.. he is WORSE that someone on the street..he has a damn badge!

1 comment:

~*Miss A*~ said...

Yeah no kidding!! Wasn't that insane?! I watched the video on the news yesterday morning. There are some crazy folks in this world!

I'm in Columbus, OH...the coolest place earth.