Thursday, February 26, 2009

HALLE "BEAUTY" BERRY..





I'm so excited!!! Halle by Halle Berry is making it's debut in March, woo hoo! Now if I could ONLY figure out WHO WILL BE SELLING IT, I'll be good.. lol. I have been waiting since last summer for this & FINALLY the time has come.

I have called Macy's, JcPenney's, Walgreen's, etc..no one knows anything. :( My boyfriend jokes that no matter how it smells, I am going to buy it..he's right, lol. I have to. She is like my Hannah Montana ..scary. I hope I don't scare anyone off with this post, but I believe that everyone has a little fan mania in them somewhere..weather it be sports, movies or music, we all have that one person we love. Some of us just love our starr a little more than others ;)


A few years ago I put together a scrapbook with nothing but pictures of Halle. People though I was crazy! I was the butt of a lot of jokes because of this. My ex and a few others called me a stalker..I called it being a fan! I mean to each it's own..it wasn't like I was flying to LA.. hanging outside her house in the bushes, lol. I just like scrapbooking and Halle..so I combined the two. Who know maybe one day I will meet her and it will be autographed! ( a girl can dream u know)

As I read my March copy of Essence. I couldn't help but think more people should take her lead. She is very humble and grounded. A complete package and that's hard to find. I love her..she is my all time fave for sure, hands down. It's so much more than physical beauty with Halle..she has what some will never see in their lifetime..inner beauty :)


No comments: