Monday, February 9, 2009

Make me over..Make me nice..My makeup faves


I love make-up! I really think I love the feeling of confidence that I have when I wear it. I don't feel like I am hideous without it but it sure adds some sparkle and polish to my appearance.

I have decided to make a list of some of my fave make-up and beauty product for the other make-up/beauty product lovers out there. It's like trading baseball cards..only for girls..lol.

1. I love hands down the Sephora eye make up remover. It is the best. A little goes a long way and it's very good for people with skin issues, it doesn't add to them..lol. It has a great price tag of $10.00 & last quite a while even with regular use.

2. OPI nail polish. Besides the fact that they have a million and one colors to pick from..the quality is great. Lucky for me my nail salon carries a lot of their colors. It's like an added bonus! I get quality polish w/ something I already have to pay for saving me $9-10 every time I want to try one of their new colors! My current color was featured in Glamour 3/09 for the spring.. Eiffel for This Color... try it out..it's a purple twist to the dark colors everyone has been rocking and it's hot.

3. MAC..anything. My faves right now are the FLUIDLINE in BLACKTRACK and the eye brow pencil in SPIKED. I have always had thin brows..which disappear when they are shaped. I have perfect brows now because of this pencil & I ALWAYS get compliments on them. If you have brow issues, please try their pencil. Its the best hands down.

4. Glimmerstick eyeliner from Avon in Blackest Black. Best $2.99..(when on sale reg price $6.00) you will spend. I love to wear this over my fluidline for the perfect black lined eye. It also works well worn alone and doesn't smear or fade as the day goes on.

5. Body Dew by Pure Romance in the original scent. It's not greasy and does double duty as a body moisturizer and massage oil. It's great for the spring/summer time because it's so light, giving you just enough "glow".


I will update my list as I find more faves. Please feel free to send me messages/comments with your fave make-up items.

1 comment:

♥ Nikki ♥ said...

Thanks for the great tips and Recommendations sweetie! I'm gonna try the sephora eye makeup remover :)