Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I gotta have it!!!
Okay so I have finally made my mind up. These are my must have items for 2009. I am going to try my hardest to have all of these things in my possesion by 12/31/2009.. I hope my boyfriend doesn't get mad when he sees this!!!
Note: I am an everyday working girl. For some, these items are only a shopping trip away. For myself these are items that I must PLAN to buy..well some of them atleast.
1. A pair of True Religion jeans: While they are expensive, having a great pair of jeans is a must in my wardrobe. I'm a casual kinda girl. I am really tried of liking the length on this pair, the pockets on these ones and the wash on another. If I had one great pair of jeans, I could rock them all the time and get 3 things out of my closet that are just taking up space.
2. Louis Vuitton Damier Azur speedy bag: This bag is so hot! I mean it goes with everything and while I never thought I would even think about spending THAT much on a bag..I am, lol. Its a classic..nothing new, but non the less a goal bag for me to get.
3. A really nice pea coat..I have been saying for YEARS, that I want one. With spring aproaching I should be able to find a great deal.
4. A nice weave/hair extensions..which ever you would like to call it, lol. I have a stylist, so therefore I know the price. $150.00 for the service, $60.00 for the relaxer and the hair is $50-$100.00 per pack. I have to get 2 packs more than likely. You add that up and well...lets just say it's not chump change.
5. Tweezerman tweezers! Not expensive, but something I have wanted to get for a while..and still haven't grabbed.
This is all I have for now.... even tho I do have a feeling that by the end of this year, this list will be a little bit longer.